Thursday, October 21, 2010

Night 1.5: Snuggling Up in Seattle

I'm ready to tuck myself in for a few minutes of crosswords before bednet sleeping and anti-rain hoping...all while my loving and supportive boyfriend enjoys a large bed to himself.  Inside.  And alone.  Poor guy.  Almost makes you want to help the kid out...or you know, "save" me. :)


Sweet dreams,
Nancy


Net STRIKE!  I'm sleeping outside under a bednet in Seattle so children in Tanzania can too.  I'll sleep out on the deck, bednet overhead, until November 4 (i.e., when I leave for the NYC marathon) or $10,000 is raised for my Team Malaria No More fundraising campaign, Lives for Lubomba.  To support this campaign, simply scroll down the page to the button "Click Here to Donate Now."  Thanks so much for your support, "saving" me and children's lives in Tanzania.